I’ve been fighting with this for a few days. Somehow our Marketing Automation broke. I no longer get everything from the form, just a few random parameters, nothing I can work with.
I searched the entire forum and tried EVERYTHING that’s been suggested:
1. I have deactivated all plugins except IBN
2. I have reverted to the twenty sixteen theme (one of those default ones)
3. I have gone into debug to force the database repair “force apply all shared database routines”
5. I have submitted test submissions for 2 of the forms I’ve built
6. I have deactivated and reactivated IBN to see if that helped.
NOTHING is fixing the automation. What in the world happened?
I just logged in so the Automation improvements was’t by my hands.
Auotmation trigger filters are populated during a form submission so if you ever notice that your information is not there, try running a test on the Inbound Form you are using and the data should then show up in the filter dropdown.
As for the email error. I’m pushing an update now that should fix the issue.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
The topic ‘[Marketing Automation] Marketing Automation only showing 'lead data'’ is closed to new replies.
Inbound Pro Plugin
Inbound Pro plugin provides a integration experience that empowers both free users and paying subscribers.