I just tested latest version on a test install and was able to get the list to save/reload for an Inbound Form.
There is a moment of time that the form is waiting the load all it’s data, then after data is loaded it populates the fields.
Maybe something is interrupting the load process of the inbound form.
The first thing I would check for is a plugin/theme conflict by quickly disabling all other plugins but ours and see if the issue still occurs. If it does, momentarily change the theme to something standard (eg: TwentySeventeen) as well. If the problem stops there we know it’s the theme. If the problem stopped with plugins then we know it’s one of the plugins causing a conflict and we can reactivate them one by one until we find the culprit.
Another thing we can do is check the Developer Console in your browser to see if any errors popup. Here’s our video on how to check for errors in the console. If you do see errors in the console, please screenshot them I might can help you decode them for a solution.