– First email – 101 sent and 4 unsubscribed
– Second email – 87 sent and 2 unsubscribed (what about the resting 10)
– Third email – 77 sent and 1 unsibscribed (what about the resting 9)
– Fourth email – 65 sent and 0 unsubscribed (what about the resting 11)
– Fifth email – 29 sent and 0 unsubscribed (what about the resting 36)
How do i know the history emails sent to a specific lead?
I expect to have a better reporting for this automation solution.
It could be that some of those send stacks from the first email are related to tests. This action task will terminate automation sequences related to leads that still have rules setup: https://www.screencast.com/t/nrbA5ZPERk
And if one sequence completes, it will kill all remaining test sequences delivered to that lead, terminating the additional sequences before they complete. I recommend removing the ‘Kill lead tasks’ action. I don’t think it’s required. I recommend removing it and then resetting the automated emails’ statistics for a fresh look.
I also added ‘Email Sends’ as a statistic to the lead profile so it’s available now. I also corrected a bug that caused ‘expanded statistics’ to show the wrong count within the email report screen.