Okay I took a look onsite and confirmed the error. I tested locally and found a fix for form_id and updated the Gravity Forms extension to 3.0.4. I also updated it on your site. I went ahead and setup the rule conditions and my tests here seem to be working here: https://topdogsystem.net/blog/2018/02/16/hudson-testing/
SCRATCH THIS QUESTION. I JUST DISCOVERED AN UPDATE ICON ON THE GRAVITY FORM EXTENSION WHICH FIXED THE ISSUE. NOT SURE WHY IT HAD TO BE FIXED THAT WAY RATHER THAN A NORMAL UPDATE.
Having a similar problem to that of my previous post on Feb. 14, but slightly different.
I have your software installed on another website where I’ve also set up a Gravity Form to capture the data. Data capture is working properly as I’ve tested it several times. However, when creating an automation, the only filter option showing in “define conditions” is “lead data”. I cannot reference the Gravity Form. My trigger is “on add/update lead”.