Looks like my response from the other night did not take. Here we go:
1. Which browser are you using where it does not work?
2. Country code is only populated when the admin manually views the lead profile. It’s setup this way because we are leveraging a 3rd party geo-lookup service that rate-limits connections. It’s also this way because a connection to a 3rd party service for additional information would slow down the conversion process. For that reason this data is not available during the automated process. It would take private customizations to make it do this.
3. I added code to your installation that should fix the ‘array’ issue. Will you give it a test for me now?
1, My main browsers don’t work:
Firefox 56.0 (64-bit)
I have also tested it with Safari 11.0
my browsers on my android phone also don’t work
It does however work with:
Chrome Version 61.0.3163.100 (Official Build) (64-bit)
2. I am happy to customize if you can direct me to the area that controls this and happy to share my code back. The main driver for this is to be able to use the geo lookup service to identify the country and then reject those that are on embargoed lists.
3. Yes the Array is resolving correctly now to text from 09 Oct 2017 according to my logs. Thank you. With respect to the previous and current manual changes will these be added to the next update or will I lose the changes if I update?
I just tested FireFox 56.0.1 (64-bit) and was able to get multiple trigger filters on one of my local installs. Could you you refill out the advanced support form with your wp-admin link and I’ll see how my FF behaves on your instance.